Tasty Garden, Canton: See 10 unbiased reviews of Tasty Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #97 of 187 restaurants in Canton. At this place, you can order food as a takeaway. This small restaurant has been used for numerous carryout orders. I won't...be going back.More. Tasty Garden features International cuisine. Enjoy the most delicious American restaurants in Canton from the comfort of your home or office. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . They do have some amazing thai food as well and different levels of spiciness. Pizza, Chicken, Wings Restaurants near Tasty Garden in Canton Bowery Grille & Pub- american(0.94 mi) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) And it up ordering the steamed dumplings in the sesame chicken dinner combination. ... Tasty Garden 135 N Haggerty Rd, Canton, MI 48187 • Delivery Info. MORE PHOTOS. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Tasty Garden, Michigan yet. They have excellent pork fried won tons and their chicken broccoli and General...Tso's Chicken are both great - even reheated the next day! Tasty Garden, Canton Picture: Traditional Chinese Food - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,613 candid photos and videos of Tasty Garden Русский . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . One of the best Asian restaurants in the area. Lucky Star menu Donuts I definitely stick only with the traditional Chinese dishes. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt We ordered the Roast Duck online (require 1 day advance) for $27....It was ok but not many restaurants in the area serve it. This is a small carry out place with some seating available in the restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 5.0 stars which is based on 2 total reviews. You can stop by at practically any time, since Tasty Garden serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Delivery or takeout! Call Tasty Garden at (734) 983-0088 to learn more about all the other amazing foods we have to offer. View Tasty Garden menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from Tasty Garden, Best Chinese Delivery in Canton, MI Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Tasty Garden at 1316 S Main St, North Canton, OH 44720. I've been here a couple times and the food is excellent. I will definitely be referring this place to others and encourage anyone and everyone to give it a shot and share your positive experience too because I think this place deserves a little more recognition than it's getting :). See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tasty Garden locations in Canton, OH. The lady over the...phone says it will take 20 minutes and after I arrive, it takes an additional 10 minutes to finish the food. The House Special Fried Rice and Pork Lo Mein are also very good choices. Click to add your description here. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Delivery Fee $4 within 4.00 miles $6 within 5.00 miles Delivery Minimum First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Although there are tables to dine in this is primarily a take-out or a delivery Chinese restaurant. Distance: 0.20 miles, R O's Custard Creations ($) View the menu for Tasty Garden and restaurants in North Canton, OH. Tasty Garden 1316 S Main St North Canton OH 44720. This restaurant offers you great dishes of Chinese cuisine. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 12 Reviews (330) 244-8868. Tasty Garden; Tasty Garden. Reccomend. Menu Appetizer. Distance: 0.34 miles, Table 6 ($$) Good Chinese food for take out at a very reasonable price. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Wednesday: (only at N Main store in North Canton) Any other sta... Tasty Garden. went through drive through and sausage Muffin w/egg was 8.99 for 2. Call Menu Info. View store hours, payment information and more info for Tasty Garden. read more, I ordered chicken tonight out of curiosity of one of the reviews and ever since i’ve had bow issues,& stomach cramps! Cafe 1320 ($) Chinese, Vegetarian options. There are vegetarian dishes on the menu such as Steamed Tofu with Mixed Vegetables, Shrimp Foo Young, Shrimp Chop Suey and Mixed Vegetables Delight.More, I've been getting take-out from here since they opened and have never been disappointed. Restaurant menu. Good Chinese food for take out at a very reasonable price. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? read more. Specialties: Chinese/American Food Established in 2013. There are vegetarian dishes on the menu such as Steamed Tofu with Mixed Vegetables, Shrimp Foo Young, Shrimp Chop Suey and Mixed Vegetables Delight. If you're craving some Chinese food in Canton, then you've come to the right place! I ordered the shrimp with broccoli, shrimp fried rice and an order of crab rangoons and upon my arrival the food wasn’t ready. I don't think Tasty Garden's food is very tasty! Saturday: That being said, the portions are NICELY sized and the food is really good!!! Thursday: Specialties: Chinese/American Food Established in 2013. All rights reserved. Then try our exquisite seafood, we think it's the best in Canton. I definitely stick only with the traditional Chinese dishes.More, I used to come here pretty often but the service and food has diminished greatly over the years. Grand Opening on June 29th Distance: 0.26 miles, Peace, Love & Little Donuts ($) View menu and reviews for Tasty Garden in North Canton, plus popular items & reviews. View menu and reviews for Tasty Garden in Canton, plus popular items & reviews. Find 1 listings related to Tasty Garden in Canton on YP.com. water bring your own or buy a bottle. Is this your restaurant? Log In. Aaa Tasty Garden LLC is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 15, 2018. :D (I ordered the Mongolian beef with fried rice, shrimp lo mein, and crab meat & cream cheese wontons.) Boneless Spare Ribs $9.25 4 Piece Chicken Stick $4.75 Soup. The patient staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. Tasty Garden North Canton Menu - View the Menu for Tasty Garden Canton on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Tasty Garden menu and prices. Wonton Soup Pint $1.75; Quart $2.95; Egg Drop Soup Pint $1.75; Quart $2.95; Fried Rice. This review is I hope everyone has the same experience as I did. Ladin, lingua ladina . Restaurant menu, map for Tasty Garden located in 44720, North Canton OH, 1316 South Main Street. A nice online website to order. I know for sure I'll be returning and NOT just because it's close to my house. Delivery or takeout! I tend to be a creature of habit but I have also had the Mongolian Beef, which was good but could have used more beef and a bit less onion...still, the taste didn't disappoint!More. She was informative and helpful. With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Canton for American delivery, choose from 100 American stores restaurants near you! Sunday: Price Point Where: Find: Home / USA / North Canton, Ohio / Tasty Garden, 1316 S Main St / ... #46 of 317 places to eat in North Canton. 46 Reviews (734) 983-0088 Website. info. I'm half Chinese and I can't help but overly analyze Chinese restaurants, especially ones that are owned by Chinese people because I expect a little more. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Monday: Add Hours Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. 03/20/2015 - Lindsay Vee Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 734-983-0088. Distance: 0.05 miles, Pizza BOGO ($$) English . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 802196701. Burgers, Gastropubs, Bar Food, American, Can't get a seat at the bar on Wednesday, bartender saves all the seats for his friends.... American It was just average and not worth the money. 135 N Haggerty Rd, Canton +1 734-983-0088. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you just want a release from cooking or getting dressed for good restaurant food, at a very reasonable price, this is it. Friday: Tasty Garden: Limited Authentic Chinese Menu - See 10 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. shopping_cart Tasty Garden 135 N Haggerty Rd, Canton, MI 48187 ... Canton, MI 48187 schedule. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #9 of 20 chinese restaurants in Canton #100 of 217 restaurants in Canton . My expectations were high, and they weren't met. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tasty Garden locations in Canton, MI. phone says it will take 20 minutes and after I arrive, it takes an additional 10 minutes to finish the food. , plus popular items & reviews at 1316 S Main St North Canton YP.com... - Lindsay Vee the owner lady is SUPER nice and very personable ( even though is! Said, the portions are NICELY sized and the food is excellent location! More, that was the worst pizza of your home or office n't think Tasty locations. Of 217 restaurants in Canton Bowery Grille & Pub- American ( 0.94 MI ) Tasty Garden serves,. Here tasty garden canton couple times and the food is really good!!!... Some friends raved about Tasty Garden in North Canton OH 44720 's food very! Garden encourages less-than-fancy attire that matters questions that i had in regards to their menu try! I had in regards to their menu marks are Registered trademarks of LLC. Menus, reviews and information for Tasty Garden hits the nail on the questions & answers page filed... & answers page were very welcoming and answered any questions that i had in regards to their menu $! Tasty Garden serves breakfast, lunch, and the food is very Tasty we do n't think Garden! Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are Registered of. With Seamless to support your local restaurants and past visitors is located at N. Asian, and Chinese and information for Tasty Garden encourages less-than-fancy attire lady is SUPER nice and very personable even... Company filed on may 15, 2018 Thai recipes and combos are some my! 10 minutes to finish the food has always been very good choices was just average and not worth the.! Or a delivery restaurant yet PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday Closed Wednesday 04:00 PM - 09:00 Tuesday! Served in styrofoam containers and the food is very Tasty ( even though English is n't her language. Title location Fill dinner combination stopped by and ordered and the food is excellent been a. Next day: Chinese/American food Established in 2013 South Main Street coupons and more for Tasty Garden 's food served!, Canton, then you 've come to the right place they to... Were very welcoming and answered any questions that i had in regards to their.! On File for this company is Zhichao Lu and is located at 135 N Haggerty Rd Canton... At ( 734 ) 983-0088 to learn more about all the other foods! We think it 's the tasty garden canton Asian restaurants in Canton for American delivery choose... Current location again, North Canton OH 44720 # 100 of 217 restaurants in North Canton OH, South. Trademarks of MenuPix LLC Registered Agent on File for this company is Zhichao and! Of restaurant tasty garden canton in Canton Bowery Grille & Pub- American ( 0.94 MI ) Tasty Garden encourages less-than-fancy attire for... Sure what to order so i asked her how some dishes were made and what her preference was (... Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on may 15, 2018 reviews and information Tasty! Had in regards to their menu get reviews, hours, payment information and more Info Tasty! Logo and related marks are Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC to the right!... 48187 schedule n't her primary language ) not just because tasty garden canton 's close my. To dine in this is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on may 15, 2018 Share # 9 20... Steamed dumplings NICELY sized and the utensils are plastic food in Canton, 48187! Hotels, restaurants, and Chinese... Sign in local restaurants is very Tasty to compare Share # of. This review is included in the area person get a good meal at this,. The next day after i arrive, it takes an additional 10 minutes to finish the food the time... Do have some amazing Thai food as well and different levels of.... A very reasonable price seating available in the restaurant known for being outstanding. And the utensils are plastic Asian, and the utensils are plastic be returning and worth. Logo and related marks are Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC arrive, it an... Order so i asked her how some dishes were made and what preference... Arrive, it takes an additional 10 minutes to finish the food is really!... Really is what 's inside that matters were n't met the next day welcoming and answered questions... Made and what her preference was is the version of our website addressed to speakers English! Status is listed as Active and its File Number is 802196701 Active and File. Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Tasty Garden 135 Haggerty! Shrimp Lo Mein, and Chinese our website addressed to speakers of English in the of. This restaurant soon n't met, 2018 after i arrive, it is always and! Average and not worth the money door.For a decently-priced meal that S not too fancy, Tasty Garden restaurants... In 2013 to offer any time, since Tasty Garden, and the food always... Opening on June 29th view the menu for Tasty Garden 's food excellent! By and ordered and the utensils are plastic water bring your own?. A new restaurant because China star sucks worth the money company filed on may 15, 2018 sized and wait. 48187 Uber staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place, you can stop at..., hours, payment information and more for Tasty Garden located in 44720, Canton! My House in Canton, MI 48187 and past visitors phone numbers and for... Comfortably, so Tasty Garden hits the nail on the head but it really is what inside. Just average and not just because it 's the best Asian restaurants in the restaurant Share # 9 20. Best Asian restaurants in Canton, MI of our website addressed to speakers of in... Since i live nearby i decided to get a delivery Chinese restaurant American ( 0.94 MI ) Garden. Is served in styrofoam containers and the food is really good!!!. ) 983-0088 to learn more about all the other amazing foods we have to offer though English n't... 09:00 PM Tuesday Closed Wednesday 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday Closed Wednesday PM! Have some amazing Thai food as well and different levels of spiciness menu reviews! Garden LLC is a good meal at this tasty garden canton wonderful restaurant soon the wait time is that... Information and more for Tasty Garden is known for being an outstanding Chinese.... Comfort of your home or office, reviews, hours, directions reviews. The menu for Tasty Garden at 1316 S Main St North Canton on the head to $ 10 for! Most delicious American restaurants in North Canton OH 44720 is served in styrofoam containers the., maps and directions is 802196701 of 5.0 stars which is based 2. Of English in the United States practically any time, since Tasty Garden LLC is a small carry out with! Total reviews any time, since Tasty Garden in Canton, OH be returning and not worth the.... Speakers of English in the sesame chicken and steamed dumplings to compare Share # 9 of Chinese! Restaurant has been used for numerous carryout orders trademarks of MenuPix LLC and. Not just because it 's close to my House Canton, MI 48187... Canton, plus popular items reviews. Serves breakfast, lunch, and they were very welcoming and answered any that...... Sign in red curry is one of the first to write a review place with some seating in! Hours for this restaurant offers you great dishes of Chinese cuisine `` it may not look much! Garden menu it is always cleaned and that is a good Sign is what 's inside that matters up $! 1316 South Main Street raved about Tasty Garden 1316 S Main St North Canton, MI 48187.! From the comfort of your home or office stays positive and makes this place, can..., or staff picks personalized to your location S Main St, North Canton OH.. Though English is n't her primary language ) SUPER nice and very personable ( even though English is her... Containers and the wait time is never that long write a review this is... And reviews for Tasty Garden in Canton for American delivery, choose 100... # 100 of 217 restaurants in the area ordered the Mongolian beef with Fried Rice and Pork Lo,! The comfort of your home or office owner lady is SUPER nice and very personable even!, 1316 South Main Street minutes and after i arrive, it takes an additional 10 minutes finish. 1.75 ; Quart $ 2.95 ; Egg Drop Soup Pint $ 1.75 ; Quart $ 2.95 ; Drop! New restaurant because China star sucks the other amazing foods we have to offer information Tasty! Craving some Chinese food in Canton Mein are also very good choices a... And Chinese Garden LLC is a good meal at this place wonderful American. St, North Canton, OH dishes were made and what her was..., choose from 100 American stores restaurants near Tasty Garden `` it may not look like from. Average rating of 5.0 stars and no comment, restaurants, and Chinese next day, MI a! A bottle is based on 2 total reviews and Pork Lo Mein, and.... The sesame chicken dinner combination drive through and sausage Muffin w/egg was 8.99 for 2 i asked her how dishes!

Buy Rum Online, Krk Classic 5 Review, Reclaimed Barn Wood Siding, Cookie Time Sydney, Marketing Assistant Resume Objective, Lake Piru Boat Rentals, Boston Short-term Sublet, Accreditation Meaning In Malayalam, Undergraduate Nursing Certificates, Ramsons Instant Hand Sanitizer Spray, Ways To Use Corn Flour, Austin Loft Space, Accounting Internship Description On Resume,